ASE-Certified Technicians Code of Ethics
All ASE-Certified Master Technicians and ASE-Certified Technicians employed at C&M Auto Service promise to uphold ASE’s Code of Ethics for technicians, which makes the following pledges:
- I will strive to produce nothing but first-class workmanship.
- I will take advantage of every opportunity to increase my knowledge and skills concerning the work I am doing. I will dedicate myself to lifelong learning.
- I will use only those materials that are proven to be safe and recommended by the manufacturer.
- I will recommend to a customer only work on the vehicle that I believe to be necessary.
- I will treat every customer’s vehicle as I would my own.
- I will attempt to correct any honest mistake made by another technician, without damaging the reputation of that person or their business.
- I will conduct myself so as to maintain and increase the public respect for all ASE-Certified Technicians.
- I will practice Service Integrity, which means that to the best of my ability, I will always work for the best interest of the customer, my employer and myself.